TERMS AND CONDITIONS
2. For ticket printing problems ONLY, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following information in your email in order to enable our staff to locate your order:
- name of purchaser
- cardholder name (if different than purchaser)
- billing address
- order number (if possible)
- quantity and types of tickets purchased
- 1st four digits and last 4 digits of credit card (for your security, please do not send your complete credit card number via email)
For security purposes, including deterring online fraud, we are only able to send e-ticket orders to the email address provided on your order.
3. These Tickets grant a revocable license to the purchaser/holder, or their designate, for one time admission, as well as use of applicable attractions (subject to age/height/time restrictions) on any regularly scheduled day of operation.
4. All hours and operating schedules are subject to change without notice and all attractions or events are subject to closing or cancellation due to weather conditions or venue capacity.
5. These Tickets may not be used with any other promotional offer unless specifically designated.
6. All ticket purchases are final – NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES. Tickets cannot be reproduced or sold, and will not be replaced if expired, destroyed, lost or stolen. These tickets may not be used for advertising promotion (including contests and sweepstakes) or other purposes without the prior written consent of the Marineland of Canada Inc. management.
7. Tickets may not be re-sold. Marineland of Canada Inc. is the only authorized agent of Marineland of Canada Inc. If you purchase tickets from a non-authorized person, you run the risk of purchasing a lost or stolen ticket that is not valid for admittance into Marineland. Marineland employs scanning technology for park admittance. Only valid tickets will scan to authorize entry into the park. Lost or stolen tickets will be deactivated and will become invalid. Anyone who purchases tickets by any means other than via this website does so at his or her own risk. Use of these Tickets by anyone other than the purchaser (or whom they have designated) will result in confiscation of the Tickets without refund and ejection from the premises.
8. Fun Cards are non-transferrable and are valid only for the person to whom it is registered.
9. Management reserves the right to revoke Tickets at any time without refund if misused, abused, or if the holder fails to abide by the policies, rules and regulations of Marineland of Canada Inc. Ticket holders may be removed at any time by refund of the purchase price.
10. The holder of these Tickets agrees to the posted regulations and conditions of use of Marineland of Canada Inc.
11. Printed tickets must be presented at the admission gates upon visit without exception or full admission and attraction fees will apply.
12. Photographs or videotape taken at Marineland of Canada Inc. may not be used for any commercial purpose. Marineland of Canada Inc. reserves the right to take photographs/video of guests while on Marineland of Canada Inc. premises to be used for commercial or promotional purposes. Marineland of Canada Inc. management reserves the right to remove from the premises those visitors breaking any law or regulation, without compensation.
13. Release - Ticket holder assumes all risks and danger of, and releases Marineland of Canada Inc., and their management, partners, agents or employees from any liability for personal injury, property loss or damage, whether occurring prior to, during or after visiting Marineland of Canada Inc. premises and whether caused by negligence or otherwise.
Updated August 1, 2018