In addition to the wondrous falls, there is so much to see and do in Niagara that you might find it difficult to decide what else to include in your clients’ itineraries. We’ll try to make your job a little easier by letting you know how you can add an entertaining visit to one of Niagara’s most popular attractions to their tour at an affordable price.
- Located just minutes from the actual falls
- Awesome – that’s how your clients will describe seeing a variety of marine mammals up close
- Happiness – the feeling your clients will get when they watch our cute, little penguins play and swim about in their specially designed habitat
- Thrilling – Marineland offers amusement rides for both kids and adults
The King Waldorf® Stadium presentation is conveniently located next to the main entrance so there is virtually no walking to do for your clients to enjoy this popular attraction. Tour & Travel Pricing…
- Net Tour Rates are available to groups of 15 paying persons or more – groups must be booked at least 3 working days prior to arrival
- FIT Rates available for tour companies wanting to offer Marineland® to individuals traveling on their own or as an option as part of a group tour to Niagara Falls