Marineland® is currently open daily. Admission gates are open 10 am to 6 pm. Park closes at 8 pm.
Sept 5 (Labour Day) – Admission gates are open from 10 am to 5 pm. Park closes at 7 pm.
After Labour Day, Park is open on Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday only. Admission gates open from 10 am to 5 pm. Park closes at 7 pm.
Last day of 2022 season is Sunday, October 9.
Operating schedule is subject to change. Please re-confirm prior to your visit. Inclement weather may result in a change in the operation schedule.
Marineland® is committed to ensuring a safe and healthy environment for all of its guests, staff and animals. We have implemented enhanced safety measures to address the inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 that exists in any public place where people are present.
As part of our commitment and shared responsibility for health and safety, we ask that all individuals entering Marineland® follow Public Health measures in order to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
Do NOT enter Marineland® if:
- You’re ill or experiencing any one of the following symptoms of COVID-19. Symptoms include fever, cough, shortness of breath, runny nose (not related to allergies), sore throat, loss of taste or smell, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea or difficulty swallowing.
- You’ve been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with or has symptoms of COVID-19.
- You or someone in your household has travelled internationally in the past 14 days.
While visiting Marineland® we ask that you follow the current Public Health Guidelines that include but are not limited to:
- Practicing physical distancing. Please keep 6ft. between your group and others.
- Washing your hands often for at least 20 seconds with warm soapy water or use alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Facial coverings are strongly encouraged to reduce COVID-19 spread.
Marineland® has always maintained high cleaning, sanitization, and disinfection standards, which meet or exceed established industry guidelines. With that foundation, we will introduce new enhancements that adhere to the provincial guidelines and regulations.